Mercedes Benz A Service – (Also known as an “A Flexible Service”)
The “Service A” You have probably seen that pesky service indicator light come on your Mercedes Benz dashboard. You may have noticed that the service indicator will read “service, A, B, C, D, E, or F” due in “x” number of miles. We will start by focusing on your first recommended service or A Service.
The A Service indicator will come on when your Mercedes Benz, first hits 10,000 miles or one year in age. From that point on, the A Service indicator will come on every 2 years or 20,000 miles.
What’s included in your Mercedes Benz A Service?
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model
- Tire Inflation Check & Correction
- Brake Component Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Counter
- Mercedes-Benz A Service adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
Lucas Auto Care employees ASE master certified technicians that are properly trained to service your Mercedes Benz. We also have the top of the line tools with the capabilities to reset all service indicators and diagnose any other vehicle issues.
Not only will we provide great service for your Mercedes Benz you will be able to wait in our comfortable customer lobby, with free gourmet coffee and wi-fi. If you’d prefer we can provide you a complimentary shuttle service back to your home.
To top it all off, we will hand wash your Mercedes Benz, so it’s sparkling when you get it back!
Call us today to book your appointment – 281-379-5800
Conveniently located to the following areas: Spring, The Woodlands, Champions Forest, Cypress, Tomball, Jersey Village, and Katy