You will know the status of your vehicle at all times. Lucas Auto Care utilizes the latest technology via email, text, and photographs to keep you constantly up to date. Lucas Auto Care stays on the forefront of communication technology. Customers have an online portal they may use to view the upcoming service and maintenance needs. We utilize texting and e-mail communication to keep you up to date with your busy schedule. Lucas Auto Care’s staff is trained to take pictures throughout the repair, so you know exactly what was done to your car. These photos are stored in our up to date database to review. Lucas Auto Care displays useful diagrams in our lobby to demonstrate and educate about the different parts of your premium vehicle.
Complimentary Loaner Car and Shuttle Service
We keep you going while your car is down. Lucas Auto Care has a full staff to shuttle you to home or work. If you are having major repairs, we provide a complimentary loaner vehicle. We understand the stress of not having a vehicle getting around the greater Houston area! That’s why we fully staff a team to shuttle you to and from home or work! Needing major repairs? Lucas Auto Care provides a complimentary loaner to keep you going! Repairs must be classified as major and must be approved by the customer before loaner will be provided.
Lucas Auto Care has invested over half a million dollars in the most up to date equipment to fix your vehicle right. Come check out the largest toolbox in Texas! Lucas Auto Care invests in the proper tools and equipment. Premium vehicles take specialized tools that your average repair shop will not have. We have all the OEM manufacturer diagnostic equipment. Having these specialized tools allows us to fix your car right Hunter Alignment Machine- Our specialized aligner is a four-wheel laser alignment machine.
Road Force Balancer
The Road Force Touch® wheel balancer delivers exceptional balancing service and performs a Road Force® and balance faster than a traditional wheel balance. The Road Force Touch solves wheel vibration problems that traditional wheel balancers can’t fix. Our specialized Road Force Balancing machine is state of the art. Our customers leave with the same wheels and tires but with a new ‘ride”!
Lucas Auto Care’s team of technicians have over 75 years of specialized premium vehicle experience. Our master certified and manufacturer trained technicians have the knowledge to fix any problem! All our technicians are ASE Master certified in all areas including Engine, Suspension, Brakes, Electrical Systems, Heating/AC, Engine Performance
Think you have to go to the dealership for your scheduled maintenance? Think again, Lucas Auto care is fully equipped and certified to maintain your premium vehicle. Do you know that it is illegal for a dealership to void you warranty for having your maintenance performed elsewhere? This is outlined in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act! Lucas Auto Care has all the certifications and up to date maintenance schedule to help maintain your investment!
3 Year 36,000-Mile Warranty
All repairs at Lucas Auto Care backed by a 3 year / 36,000-mile warranty so you can rest at ease with the added security. Where else can you go for the kind of assurance? Lucas Auto care only employees master certified technicians and use the highest quality parts and tools. This allows us to have one of the longest warranties in the industry to give you peace of mind!
Terms of the warranty:
- Parts: Parts used to repair must be provided by Lucas Auto Care and be OEM or OES to qualify. If used or aftermarket parts are used at customer requested, then only the warranty that comes from the manufacturer or supplier will be honored. IF CUSTOMER SUPPLIES PARTS, THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- The terms of the Warranty: Warranty is valid from the time of repair to either 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever is shorter. The warranty does not reset if a warranty claim is processed, but the original warranty is still valid through the rest of its term.
- Claim Process: If the customer believes that a repair has failed, they must notify us and bring us the vehicle to inspect. If we find the repair to have failed, we will re-do the repair free of charge including parts and labor.
- Actions or conditions that may void the warranty:Out of Town Claims: If the customer is out of town when a repair fails, they must notify us. We will then select a local shop to them which is certified. We will then work directly with the shop to arrange the repair. If the customer is within 75 miles of a Lucas Auto Care location, they must have the repair done with us.
- Racing: If we believe a customer has participated in racing activity we may dishonor any warranty claims.
- Aftermarket modifications: If the customer is in within 75 miles, they must bring the vehicle to us for repairs. We will not reimburse customers for warranty repairs done by other shops without express permission.
Family Owned and Operated
Family-owned and operated repair shop that cares about you and your vehicle. With more than 75 years of auto repair and service experience.