Did you know A/C repair is more than just topping off freon levels? It is!
What you need to know about your BMW Air Conditioning:
- Keeping the recirculation option turned on, or always running MAX COLD, can cause mildew in the AC system.
- You only need to add freon if you have a leak because it is a sealed system.
- There are 5 major components to the AC system: condenser, expansion valve, evaporator, compressor and drier.
- A bad engine fan can cause your AC to stop working.
- There are two main symptoms of AC issues: not blowing at all and not blowing cold air.
- AC freon (also called refrigerant) is measured by weight and requires special equipment to refill the system.
Our North Houston location is convenient if you are near Cypress, or located in Tomball, Spring, Katy, Woodlands, Jersey Village and Magnolia TX.